Getting a tattoo can be a daunting task, as once you've done it, it's there for the rest of your life. But it's really easy to get the tattoo design you want from The Ink Station.
There's no pressure, and we won't start to tattoo you until you're happy with the design. The law says we cannot tattoo anyone under the age of 18 and we will ask for ID for proof of age.
Either drop into the shop and have a chat with us about your design or email us with the following information:
- Your name and a daytime telephone number
- A descripton of the type and style of design you'd like
- A rough size and details of the area of the body to be tattooed
- Do you want the design in colour or black and grey?
- Any reference material, such as a photo, which will help us with the design
- If it's a tattoo to cover up another one, let us have a photo of the exisiting tattoo.
Not sure what to get, or need more information, Just call into the shop and we'll be happy to talk to you.